- The purpose of this PP is to ensure that:
- You are aware of and have complete control over what PII you provide to the Company, and how the same is being used by the Company while providing You with Our Platform and services;
- You are at all times aware of the rights available to You with respect to Your PII;
- The information provided by Customers on the Platform is processed, stored, and used in accordance with the applicable laws, including with respect to maintaining appropriate data protection and privacy infrastructure.
- We insist upon the highest standards for securing Customer data and maintaining customer information privacy.
Information We Collect
- We have already specified (under points 4 and 5 of the ToS) the kind of information (PII and otherwise) that we require, collect, access, and store during your usage of BuzzingBubs. Further, we have also clarified that it is necessary and mandatory for us to be able to collect/store all of this information for you to be able to use BuzzingBubs and its basic features. You have the right, at any time, to choose not to provide us with any of this information and to ask us to delete the same, if required. However, doing so may result in your inability to continue using any part of BuzzingBubs.
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on Your computer when the You accesses the Platform. The Platform may use temporary cookies to help you access some of the special functions within the database driven areas of the Platform. Once you leave our Platform, these cookies expire. Cookies do not collect personal identifying information about the user.
Information Storage and Security
- All the information that we collect from You during your usage of BuzzingBubs is stored on Amazon Web Services’ (“AWS”) servers, located in India We access the information on the cloud. AWS uses globally accepted standards for ensuring and maintaining the protection, security, confidentiality, and privacy of all data on its servers.
- We store your PII only for as long as you subscribe to Our newsletter, as this is necessary to continue providing you with the services. If at any time you deactivate/delete your subscription with Us, we ensure that all PII pertaining to you is deleted, both from our servers as well as the servers/storage of our third-party service providers with access to the same.
- We work hard to protect You from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of any information we hold. Pursuant to the same, we have implemented globally accepted standards and procedures to maintain ongoing data protection and privacy by ensuring the following:
- The encryption of our services and all PII using secure server software, which is among the best software available today for secure transactions.
- The constant review of our information collection, storage and processing practices, including this ToS, PP, and the physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- The constant upgradation and/or alteration of our policies as may be necessary to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, protection, privacy, security, and accessibility of all data and systems;
- Limiting the disclosure of PII to Our employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of Our services, only on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that person/entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill Your request and requirements under the services.
Information We Share
- By agreeing to this PP, you also explicitly understand and consent to the fact that we may share your PII with other corporate entities and affiliates only for the purposes of:
- operating and managing BuzzingBubs and making the Platform available for Your use at all times.
- sending you Our newsletter and marketing/promotional messages.
Rights Available to You
- Once you start using the Platform, you will have the right, at any time, to require us to do any of the following with respect to your PII if the same has been shared with us:
- Delete/erase all PII pertaining to You that we may have on our systems, logs, servers or any other medium. This provision will not apply to any data or PII that we may need to retain pursuant to any applicable law or any request/requirement of a public/government body, whether in your country of residence or not;
- Rectify, modify, or alter any of your PII, if you have identified any mistake, error or inaccuracy in the same. This also covers situations where, for example, you have started using a new/different email account and the Our newsletter now has to be sent to that particular email ID.
- Export and provide you with a copy of all your data, including your PII, that we may have on our servers.
- We will make all commercially reasonable best efforts to comply with all of the above requests (when received) as soon as possible. If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that You have read this PP carefully and have fully understood how we treat Your PII, by providing Your input on I agree option You assent to this PP. In the event there are any changes to this PP or in the way we treat your PII, we shall intimate you of the same via email at least 1 week prior to the enforcement of such change. We will also display a notice on the Platform regarding the above. If after your receipt of a notice of change to the ToS or PP you do not object to the same and/or continue to use BuzzingBubs and the services, you will be assumed to have provided your consent to the changes.
As stated previously, we provide all Users with the option and choice of opting-out of receiving certain third-party services and/or the BuzzingBubs in general, at any time.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning You, if the same is either (a) required under point 4.1 above; or (b) was affected through no fault, act, or omission of the Company.
- We are free to offer our services to any customers /prospective customers without restriction.
- By registering or by using the Platform, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of your PII in the manner described herein.