Virtual Reality Magic by KiddyPi
Virtual reality is all about letting your imagination run wild and coming up with something creative and unique. In this virtual reality summer camp, your kids will get to do exactly that. They will imagine and ignite their minds to build immersive environments. They will also work towards designing, coding and launching various virtual reality experiences as they simulate real-life situations by using 3D environments.
Activities planned for the camp
- Immersive learning through curated practical assignments.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Super-simple concept learning with advanced kits (maintaining the best hygiene standards against COVID-19).
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.