Scratch Programming – Learn To Code Summer Camp for Kids
Get your kid started with coding in this fun filled and highly effective super camp. The program is designed to make kids understand the fundamentals of Scratch coding language and Game development through Learn-by-Doing approach. Kids will learn concepts live from expert instructor and practice the concepts by creating interesting games in live mentor guided practice sessions.
Activities planned for this camp:
- Camp will be conducted 4 days a week, 2 hours a day for 3 weeks where kids will undergo concept sessions followed by Practice sessions.
- Camp will cover all the fundamentals of coding using Scratch like variables, blocks, if conditions, loops, animations, transitions, sound effects & game development aspects.
- Camp is packed with interesting activities like building witch shooter, flappy bird, unmade, race-car, room escape, quizzes assignments and more.
- Kids will also be introduced with concepts on Vex VR, AI and Machine Learning. Campers will have fun all the way during their coding learning journey during the summer camp.
- Get started with coding, the super skill of future
- Learn fundamental building blocks of coding using scratch
- Improve creative thinking, logical reasoning, problem-solving, and collaboration skills
- Learn to develop interactive stories, games, and animations
The module is organized into the following chapters.
- Day 1. Introduction to scratch
- Day 2. Let’s party
- Day 3. Hide and seek game
- Day 4. Witch shooter game
- Day 5. Flappy bird game
- Day 6. Maze game
- Day 7. Racing game
- Day 8. Room escape
- Day 9. Introduction to Vex VR
- Day 10. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Day 11. Self driving car using Artificial Intelligence
- Day 12. Introduction to machine learning
- To know more about the camp: Call 9742305244 or Register on their website
- Link for Registration/Booking: Click here!
- Last date for registration: 28th March, 2022