Robotics and Coding Magic by KiddyPi
The Kiddypi Robotics and Coding Magic summer camp combines fun with robotics engineering. In this workshop, kids will learn AI, visual coding, and machine learning as they participate in exciting challenge-based assignments. Parents, you can choose your preferred type of summer camps from online, offline or a combination of both. Additionally, you can buy or rent robotic kits as well.
Additionally, you can buy or rent robotic kits as well.
Activities planned for the camp
- Immersive learning through curated practical assignments.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Super-simple concept learning with advanced kits (maintaining the best hygiene standards against COVID-19)
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.