Robot Risers Summer Camp
Robot Risers Summer Camp from SP Robotics Maker Lab is specially designed for kids 7 – 9 years so that they can explore the amazing world of robotics and coding. The camp is for 3-weeks and it’s a fun-filled experience in which kids will learn electro-blocks and Scratch. They will learn to build a strong foundation in electronics by experimenting with electronic components and building interesting electronic circuits. And in Scratch coding kids will learn to write program logic in fun and intuitive ways that will help them build bots, games and animations. This camp will ignite the spark of tech learning in your kids and they will be ready to explore more. The camp also offers a take-home kit of electro-blocks robots.
Camp Mode: Online classes with live instructor support + Offline support is also available at centre
Camp activities include
- Electro Blocks: Learning basics of electronics like diode, LED, sensors, motors, switches, buzzer, potentiometer, etc, designing and building circuits for burglar alarm, automatic streetlight, smart home, call bell, measure values using multimeter and more.
- Scratch: Fundamentals of coding through coding functionality for robots & their sensors, logical thinking, mathematics (basic calculator operations, distance measurement, angles)
- Learn basic electronics and circuit building
- Build fundamentals of coding, robots & their sensors
- Logical thinking, mathematics (basic calculator operations, distance measurement, angles)
- Build 50+ projects on takeaway kit and participate in a robotics competition.
- The camp also offers a take-home kit of Electro-blocks robots. -> electro-blocks electronics