Pop Music & Performance Music Summer Camp 2022
In the Pop Music & Performance course, your teen/tween will learn to sing popular songs sung by contemporary artistes. Designed for 9 to 14- year-olds, this summer course will train them to sound authentic and professional with the right tones and inflexions. As they are taught the context of songs, they emote with greater understanding.
SaPa educators ensure that along with learning, your tweens/teens have a whole lot of fun with body movement and percussion, while bonding with their fellow students through ice-breakers. We also help them inculcate sound singing practices with warm-up exercises to make sure that every time they set off to sing, they have a full and trained voice that will support them. This boosts their confidence when they perform on stage. So, don’t wait to give your child the benefit of SaPa’s Pop Music & Performance music classes – online!
Details of the camp
- Sing 5 hit POP songs from artistes like Pharrell Williams, Bruno Mars, The Sound of Music, The Greatest Showman, Moana & more!
- Bring out EXPRESSIONS with your voice – Understand the meaning & context of songs
- ENHANCE your performance – Learn body movement and percussion
- BOND with your peers – with ice-breakers
- Practise WARM-UP EXERCISES – Strengthen & improve your voice
- Fulfil your dream of becoming a POP star!
SaPa is a global institute for performing arts, founded by violin icon Dr. L. Subramaniam and legendary playback singer Kavita Krishnamurti Subramaniam. SaPa is led by noted singer/songwriter Bindu Subramaniam and ace violinist Ambi Subramaniam.
For any further enquiries you can reach out to SaPa team at +91-80-47497888 from Monday to Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Last date to register for the camp is May 4th, 2022. To register for the workshop, click the link below.