Music Summer Camp 2022 at SaPa – Bhajans for Kids
SaPa Music Summer Camp includes Bhajans for Kids program for 6 to 8 year olds where they learn about Indian culture through songs & stories. Amongst SaPa’s most popular summer classes, the online bhajans for children summer camp is an experience your child should not miss! SaPa’s summer classes have a high level of FUN quotient and plenty of interactive sessions, which will ensure your child has a marvellous time learning.
In this summer class, children will learn all about India’s culture and traditions through songs and stories. They will be able to identify deities and learn the stories and meanings associated with each bhajan. SaPa teaches bhajans in 5 different languages, which exposes children to new ideas and perspectives. This makes them comfortable with and connect to more people and consequently, they include more people in their friend circle. So, open the new-old world of India’s rich diversity to your children with the Bhajans for kids online music classes!
Details of the camp
- Sing 5 BHAJANS – Identify deities and learn some of India’s diverse traditions
- Identify MELODIES – Learn some basic ragas
- Learn new languages – Sing in 5 different languages
- Listen to stories from India’s HERITAGE – What do the bhajans mean? What is the story behind each bhajan? Learn here
- Exercise your VOCAL cords – Learn warm-up drills to strengthen your voice
- Learn through FUN activities!
For any further enquiries you can reach out to SaPa team at +91-80-47497888 from Monday to Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Last date to register for the camp is May 4th, 2022. To register for the workshop, click the link below.