Online Graphic Design Program
If online graphic design is something your kids are interested in, then this summer camp program is for them! Here, the little ones will be exploring vector graphic design by creating a lot of fun and interesting things. From icons to logo designs, from posters to banners – kids will be able to find their creativity and define their own brand identity.
The online graphic design program is in line with the new National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 and it is conducted by certified & experienced trainers who deliver interdisciplinary, learner-centric, experiential & holistic learning that develops creative confidence & creative potential for kids.
What to expect /Program takeaways
- Learn about the creative design process of image transformation such as, photo retouching, colour correction and more along with the basics of vector graphics.
- Explore vector graphic design by creating icons, designing logos, making posters & banners, defining your own brand identity and much more.
- Develop 21st century, digital & employability skills like observation, empathy, visual communication & composition skills through real-world projects.
- Gain proficiency in operating digital tools used by industry professionals.
- Earn a certificate at the end of the course. Additionally, top performing kids get an internship program in a reputed organisation to learn and work under the guidance of experts in the field.
How is it conducted
Instructor-led, LIVE 1:1 Interactive Classes. Kids can enrol for either 1 month course (8 sessions) or 4 months Course (32 sessions)
Get to participate in India’s biggest national design championship
Kids get the opportunity to participate in DC, India’s biggest national design championship. They get to showcase their creativity in app design, game design, movie making, graphic design & industrial design as they compete to win amazing prizes and the coveted ‘Design Championship’ title.
Book Free Trial Class
You can book your free trial class here