MindBox Multimedia Design Program
Creativity – Visualization – Imagination, this Multimedia design summer camp for kids has it all. This course will help the kids to edit audio and videos and create their own shorts or videos etc. As a part of the curriculum, the kids will learn to build 2D animations. Time to start creating.
- Audacity (14 to 18 years)
- Open Shot (14 to 18 years)
- Image Adjustments, Hue, and Saturation
- Brightness and Contrast, Selection tools
- Image compositions, Image enhancement
- Heal and Scratch Remover tool
- Clone tool, Audio Recording, Podcasts
- Audio Editing, Noise Reduction
- Script Writing and Storyboard
- Narration and Content generation
- Video Editing, Creating VLOG
Develop 21st Century, Digital & Employability Skills like Logical Thinking, Problem-Solving, Computational Thinking and Scripting through Real-world Projects. Gain proficiency in operating Digital Tools used by Industry Professionals.
At the end of the course, kid earn a STEM Accredited certificate and learns to make their own videos and vlogs.
How is it conducted
Instructor-led Live 1:1 Interactive Classes, gamified and flexible learning
Book Free Trial Class
You can book your free trial class here