MAP Wellness Program
Dribbling Panda’s – MAP Wellness Program for kids is an ongoing 9-month program, offering fun and interactive activities for the age group 4 to 10 years that are designed to create awareness, discover potential and strengthen physical, intellectual, emotional, behavioral, social & creative well-being. The program includes theme-based activities using mediums of dance, movement, fitness, games, music, stories, theatre, visual art, mindfulness, interaction and more along with special classes by special guests. At the end of each quarter, students will share a short presentation showcasing their journey in their style. Certificate of Completion & goodies will be provided on completing the entire 9-month.
The program will help the children in:
- Exploring body movement potential, imaginative capabilities, and creative expressions through their own movement patterns & movement dictionary.
- Enriching communication through expressive arts, visual arts & performing arts, including theatre and stories.
- Engaging with experiential games and free play to enhance learning capability, rhythm & coordination, flexibility, attention, memory, creativity, social skills and overall functional & behavioral development
- Empowering minds to strengthen self-esteem, trust, resilience, resources, empathy, positivity, bonds and creative mediums for balanced wellness.
- Encouraging Mindfulness in daily activities
- Experiencing the ‘Being You’ motto, staying connected, sharing love, joy, kindness, fun & freedom
- Energising through a safe and non-judgemental space for open expression
About the Facilitator
The facilitator for the program is Megha Chhallani who is the Creative Director of Dribbling Panda, a Behavioral Facilitator & OD Consultant with 14+ years of experience in the field of experiential training, development & emotional well-being.
She is a trained dance movement therapy facilitator and Master Practitioner NLP & Mindfulness based Facilitator. She has over 7 yrs of experience working with children & teens.