Electronics with Micro:bit Coding by KiddyPi
Get started with digital making, coding and electronics at one go with Micro:bit coding. In the summer camp, participants will learn Blockly visual programming and MicroPython programming using an online simulator. They will build engaging projects using Micro:bit’s inbuilt sensors and motors.
Assignments are included in each summer camp for students to get more practice and confidence on the programming concepts and feedback of each class will be shared with parents.
Additionally, you can also buy or rent electronics kits.
Activities planned for the camp
- Immersive learning through curated practical assignments.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Super-simple concept learning with advanced kits (maintaining the best hygiene standards against COVID-19).
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.