Writing & Language Magic by KiddyPi
The Kiddypi writing and language summer program will let your kids dive into the magic of creative writing and improve their overall written communication through English. That’s not all, the activities and exercises will help them enhance right and left brain coordination and boost their confidence on written communication well. It is a program that will help them express their emotions through writing as they participate in exciting creative writing challenges.
Activities planned for the camp
- Immersive learning through curated writing assignments.
- Learning through visual and creative writing activities.
- Participating in debates and quiz contests.
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.