Programming and Animation Magic by KiddyPi
A summer camp that is filled with the magic of programming and animation. In this workshop, the kids are going to have a fun time creating games, stories, animations, visual boards and text programming – skills that will be very useful for them in the long run. What’s more, through these activities children will be able to improve their logical and problem solving skills, build attractive apps and websites, learn various programming languages like Scratch, Web Programming, Web Design, Mobile programming, Python Programming and more.
Activities planned in this workshop
- Immersive learning through curated practical assignments.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Super-simple concept learning with advanced kits (maintaining the best hygiene standards against COVID-19).
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.