Drones & Coding Magic by KiddyPi
Kiddypi Drones and Coding summer camp will let you kids get away from computers and learn about the dynamics and control of drones. What goes behind them and how they function, in this program they will be able to ignite their minds through the coordination of hands, eyes and the brain. With coding as the future, what they learn here will open doors for them as they solve challenges and have fun while learning.
Additionally, you can buy or rent kits as well.
Activities planned for the camp
- Immersive learning through curated practical assignments.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Super-simple concept learning with advanced kits (maintaining the best hygiene standards against COVID-19)
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.