Bhagavad Gita Classes for Kids
When it comes to building moral values, few things compare to our ancient scriptures which are an abundant source of knowledge. At Bhagavadgita Classes for Kids by Bambinos, your children will get introduced to The Bhagavad Gita in an easily approachable and friendly way. And while the Shlokas are in Sanskrit making it difficult for kids to understand, these classes with help break it down, therefore delivering the message in a fun and engaging way.
PS: This workshop will be conducted by team Bambinos
What Will Your Child Learn
- Each session will cover 2-3 Shlokas and their meaning
- A story will be covered which will be correlated to the Shloka, for kids to understand the meaning with the use of an example & a case study.
- For kids to learn and remember better an assessment will be held at the end of each session.
- Review sessions will be conducted after every 5 classes, covering Shloka recitation, enacting your favourite character and more.
- All important Shlokas from all 18 chapters of Gita will be covered
Your child will demonstrate
Children will learn to recite verses from The Bhagavad Gita and understand its meaning and significance. Their religious roots will be deepened and strengthened by the end of the course and the program will help them become stronger and wiser in their understanding of the different complexities of life.
How to prepare
- Parents to be present for kids’ assistance for the initial few sessions.
- This class experience is best using a laptop or desktop connected to Wifi.