3D Design & Modelling Magic by KiddyPi
Tickle your child’s aptitude for engineering and register them for the 3D design and modelling magic summer camp. Here they will be able to create their own 3D models with a user-friendly 3D modeling program called TinkerCad. They will also explore endless possibilities of 3D printing as they take their designing skills to an advanced level, creating satellites and base stations. That’s not all, through these fun activities, kids will learn about aerodynamics and become a pro in designing 3D models. Assignments are included in each summer camp for students to get more practice and confidence on the programming concepts and feedback of each class will be shared with parents.
Get a 3D printed model of your own after you finish this camp.
Activities planned for the camp
- Immersive learning through curated practical assignments.
- Learning through hands-on activities.
- Super-simple concept learning with advanced kits (maintaining the best hygiene standards against COVID-19).
- Weekly and bi-weekly summer camps start on every Monday and Wednesday of the week.
- 60 to 90 minutes per session.
- Time-slots are decided based on the schedules of instructors and that of the registered students.
- Bangalore participants can also opt for offline camps at physical centres in Jayanagar, Malleswaram West & Kanakapura Road.
- Participants can register at the KiddyPi Summer Camps, Pre-registration form.
- Last date for registration: Every Saturday of the week is the last day of registration for the batches to be started on the following Mondays and Wednesdays.