Young Wildlife Photographer Camp 2020 – Kabini
The famous Nagarhole Tiger Reserve opens its gates to young, aspiring wildlife photographers and naturalists in this fun and unique camping experience. At the Young Wildlife Photographer Camp children will get many opportunities to see and photograph other mammals such as Asiatic elephants, Indian gaurs, sloth bears, Asiatic wild dogs and various species of deer apart from 300 species of birds that can be found in the reserve. What’s better, The Outback Experience team members Phillip Ross and Samantha Peck, will guide your child into the forests, take them through the fundamentals of wildlife photography and equip them with a basic understanding of animal behaviour that will help them take stunning photographs. Both instructors know these forests like the back of their hand and will lead your child to places where wildlife sightings are known to happen.
Come join and enrol your child for this one-of-a-kind wildlife photography camp!
Click here to view complete Camp Itinerary
Other Summer Camps by The Outback Experience
- Mother & Child Naturalist Camp 2020
- Father and Child Naturalist Camp 2020
- Anaimalais Rainforest Expedition 2020 – Valparai
- Young Naturalist Wildlife Camp 2020
- Wild Africa 2020
- Summer Nature & Wildlife Camp 2020 – Mudumalai
- TOE Kids Photography Workshop 2020
- Kids Advanced Photography Workshop 2020
- Kids Post Processing Workshop