About United World Academy
United World Academy in association with Repton School U.K., brings to Bangalore a truly international Early learning center. The Early learning centers offer the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) curriculum which is a part of the prestigious British National Curriculum. They also offer classes in Spanish foreign language, music and swimming (in Koramangala branch) as part of the regular curriculum. The program is based on the principles of interactive learning through structured play and emphasizes on child–initiated and teacher–facilitated learning.
- Admission Details
- Admissions are open throughout the year
- Term 1 starts in the month of August.
- There is no interviewing or screening of children and parents. Children are just observed in a classroom environment.
- Admission forms are available at the school office.
- Parents can take an appointment to visit the school for interaction or school tour.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Nursery 2 years 8:30 am to 1:00 pm Kindergarten 3 years 8:30 am to 3:00 pm LKG 4 years 8:30 am to 3:00 pm UKG 4 years 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Well equipped and spacious classroom
- Courtyard with outdoor gym set, hanging bridge, trampoline and cycle track
- Role play area, art wall and mud kitchen for kids
- Swimming facility for children
- Library and resource room
- Safety Features
The school has CCTV cameras installed in prominent locations. covered. Lady security for supervision. Use of individual photo pick up pass.
- Snack options
Vegetarian lunch is provided for the kids in school
- School Van
Transport facility is provided by the school