Triple Trouble by Inme – Summer Camp 2022 for Kids
Spend eight days in a secluded jungle camp in Rishikesh. Take in the fresh, pine air and share a campsite with moths, beetles, centipedes and lots of birds—far, far from the city lights. Raft harder and kayak faster through the swift, gushing waters of the Ganga. Back on land there’s the ultimate ropes course—be the first to complete it (no one has so far!).
After going through some hydrology basics, and understanding how to use equipment you’re ready to hit the water. Learn to respond to the different sections of a river—paddle forward, backward, faster or do nothing! The real fun starts when you begin to read the river and understand how to coordinate your efforts and movements. Mix it up with some safety drills and how to calmly deal with capsize situations. Get creative and build your own raft. Thrilling challenges await on the high ropes course. Test your balance, conviction and strength as you make it to the top!
Spend the nights under the stars in spartan yet comfortable tents that are kitted out with camping mats and sleeping bags. Choose your tent mates—boys and girls separately, of course!
Activity combo planned:
- High difficulty/ IAYP GOLD
- White water rafting
- Ropes course
Kids can also enjoy:
- Connect with nature: right by the Ganga
- Feel the push: Grade 3 rapids
- Fast paced river: negotiate swiftly
- Local life: Village visit
- DAY 1: Reach the campus, settle in and set expectations with a brief orientation
- DAY 2: Raft 23kms from ATA Shivpuri to NIM. After lunch, hit the high elements ropes course
- DAY 3: Take on rapids and learn safety skills such as flip-drills and guiding the raft. Continue with the ropes course after lunch
- DAY 4: Trek to a nearby village for a taste of the local culture. Post lunch, kayak from Silver Sands to Gular bridge
- DAY 5: Kayak from Devprayag to Beas Ghat. Set up an overnight camp right on the beach
- DAY 6: Kayak 15kms in the remote, upper Ganga gorge till Kaudiyala
- DAY 7: Mega Helter Skelter followed by talent night!
- DAY 8: Concluding de-brief and reflection session before lunch
- Instructor to child ratio: 1:6
- In each group: female instructors
- Always prepared: doctor on campus
- With the group: emergency vehicle
- Certified: rafting experts
For any queries or further details click here or reach out to the Inme team at +91-9632462224. A non-refundable convenience fee of 2% has been added to all online payments made through net banking, credit cards and debit cards. The convenience fee is not applicable on cheque payments, NEFT and cash payments.