Tirthan Explore Program by Inme – Summer Camp 2022 for Kids
Set by the Tirthan river in Himachal Pradesh, the program provides a mix of river and land-based outdoor activities. Activities encourage participants to step out of their comfort zone, open up to new experiences making them confident by nature.
Explorers spend three days on each adventure activity conducted in smaller groups of 15-18 participants. Outdoor activities take place in the first half of the day. Evenings are spent on cool time sessions that fuel the creative side or expand the mind by building on ideas of social, community and environmental awareness.
Spend the nights under the stars in spartan yet comfortable tents that are kitted out with camping mats and sleeping bags. Share tents with your new friends—boys and girls separately, of course!
Activity combo planned:
- Rock climbing
- River rafting
- Back packing
Kids can also enjoy:
- Next to Tirthan River: river side camping
- Trek through: mountain forests and streams
- trekkers set up: night out camp
- Get water ready: multi river activity
- 6:00 am: Wake up and enjoy a hot beverage with biscuits
- 7:00 am: Warm-up for the day
- 8:00 am: A hearty breakfast to build energy reserves
- 9:00 am: Disperse for outdoor activities. Three days for each
- 1:00 pm: A nutritious and much needed lunch on campus
- 1:30 pm: Free-wheeling time to freshen up and relax
- 2:30 pm: Cool time activities that mix fun and learning, taking the experience beyond just adventure
- 5:00 pm: Milk, tea and snacks to up the energy levels
- 5:30 pm: Other cool time activities, de-briefing, group sharing sessions or personal reflection
- 7:30 pm: Soup and dinner cap off a power packed day
- 9:00 pm: Lights off, get into sleeping bags and slip into a golden slumber
- Instructor to child ratio: 1:6
- In each group: female instructors
- Always prepared: doctor on campus
- Trained instructor: wilderness first aid
- On campus assistance: emergency vehicle
For any queries or further details click here or reach out to the Inme team at +91-9632462224. A non-refundable convenience fee of 2% has been added to all online payments made through net banking, credit cards and debit cards. The convenience fee is not applicable on cheque payments, NEFT and cash payments.
- Batch 1: 12 to 15 yrs: Apr 26 – May 4: Click here!
- Batch 2: 12 to 15 yrs: May 16 – May 24: Click here!
- Batch 3: 12 to 15 yrs: May 22 – May 30: Click here!
- Batch 4: 12 to 15 yrs: June 3 – June 11: Click here!
- Batch 5: 12 to 15 yrs: June 9 – June 17: Click here!
- Batch 6: 12 to 15 yrs: June 15 – June 23: Click here!