About Ray Malik School of Squash
Ray Malik School of Squash conducts a comprehensive program that progressively allows children to reach national and international levels. Open to children from age 6 onwards, the program focuses on technique development, overall fitness, match tactics, sports psychology, nutrition, injury management and rehabilitation. The school supports players through tournament selection and player management up to the international levels.
Classes offered at Ray Malik School of Squash
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Nutrition Guidance✓ Physical Fitness✓ Squash
- Age group
- 6 years & above
- What kids learn
- Every class consists of a warm up session, technical drills, match play, fitness and a warm down / stretching session lasting for about two hours.
- Class size
- Class size depends on the chosen program. A regular coaching session has a maximum of four students in a group. Personalised coaching program is also available where one coach is assigned per student.
- Student teacher ratio
- On an average 1 to 3 hours depending on the program
- The players are expected to bring their own Squash Rackets and Balls. However the same is also provided by the academy at a nominal charge.
- All other equipment required of the fitness training is provided by the School of Squash free of charge.
(3 classes on Weekdays: Mon, Wed, Fri or 2 weekend classes on Sat & Sun)
Rs.5000/- Under 10 years
Rs.6000/- Under 13 years
Rs.7500/- Under 15 years
- Intermediate Players Program Rs.15000/- per month (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun)
- Advanced Players Program Rs.20000/- per month (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun)
- Beginners Program
The academy regularly interacts with the Squash Rackets Federation of India and other coaching institutions to provide the players with the latest in coaching methodologies.