About The Mutha School
The Mutha School is founded by a team of dedicated experienced educators with over 25 years of cumulative experience. We are engaged in advising and operating schools across India. The Mutha School is our effort to create an education edifice that will be a crucible for young minds.
Our Elementary program combines 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades in multi-age classrooms. This allows students to build social skills in a supportive, respectful environment and to stretch themselves academically—to their full. Our academic curriculum also aligns with the Edexcel Primary years frameworks and goes above and beyond potential. Hands-on math, science and language arts are the cornerstones of our comprehensive Montessori-based Elementary curriculum. Integrated cultural studies, including history and geography, promote global awareness and 21st-century skills.
- Type of School
- Admission Details
- Admission process starts in the month of October.
- New term begins in the month of June.
- Admission forms can be collected from the school premises and can be accessed online.
- The interview process includes an informal meeting to understand the parents expectation and to communicate the education philosophy.
- Parents are free to visit the school from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Monday – Friday) & 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (Saturday).
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Grade 1 6 years 9:00am to 3:00 pm
- Spacious well-equipped classroom
- Sand-pit & playground
- Fine arts/studio room
- Performing arts studio /room
- Library and resource room.
- Safety Features
- CCTV is installed and monitored by the school authorities and security guards are present at all times in the school premises.
- Snack options
- The School does not provide snack option
- School Van
- Transport facility is provided by the school
- After School Facilities
The school will be conducting variety of after school activities.