About The Arts Village
The Arts Village is a quiet serene spot, minutes away from the hustle and bustle of busy St. Marks Road. We hold various programs for children ranging from toddler program to kids reading skills, freestyle dance, dance stories – a movement based dance class, art and craft and workshops for parents too. The programs are child centric – focusing on the overall development of the child and personalised attention is given to all kids. It fosters bonding between parent and child as they arrive and leave together after the class. Mothers have a choice between Yoga, Zumba and Salsa while the child does an hour of art or dance.
Workshops and Classes Offered
The Rainbow Villa – Toddler Program
The Toddler Program includes ever popular rhythm & rhyme, dance & music, story reading, craft work, painting etc. This program is filled with creative activities for the little ones aimed at hand/eye coordination, motor skills, language development and most importantly stimulation of all the senses of a young, impressionable mind. The group strength is restricted to small numbers to ensure maximum learning. Watch your little one learn to share and enhance their socializing skills.
Parent – Child Program
During the Parent – Child program, the children learn the concept of colors, reading skills, story telling and dance.
Parent can do an hour of Yoga/Zumba/Salsa while the children are busy in the activities.
Freestyle dancing for children
A great workshop where children get an opportunity to learn Freestyle dancing. Classes are held only on Saturdays.
It is a movement class designed to help children express with their bodies – using techniques based on Yoga and Kalaripayattu. It taps into their creativity and hones their physical ability while making dance and music a joyful activity.
Treasure Trove Fun & Creative Classes for Kids
It is a learning program based on doing some hands-on experiments and activities. The idea of activity based learning is rooted in the common notion that children are active learners than passive recipients of information.Children are taught how to “sound out” new words with the help of phonetics and develop Pre-reading and Reading skills.
Classes offered at The Arts Village
- Art & Craft Classes
- ✓ Clay Modelling✓ Crayons Painting✓ Doodling✓ Drawing And Painting
- Dance Classes
- ✓ Freestyle
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Action Songs✓ Coordination✓ Cognitive Skills✓ Early Socialisation✓ Emotional Skills✓ Language Skills✓ Motor Skills✓ Music & Learning✓ Phonics✓ Play Based Learning✓ Reading✓ Sharing✓ Storytelling
- Age group
- The Rainbow Villa – Toddler Program: 6 mths – 2.5 yrs
- Parent - child program: 3 - 6 yrs
- Freestyle dancing for children: 6 - 10 yrs
- Dance Stories: 3 - 5 yrs & 6 - 10 yrs
- Treasure Trove Fun & Creative Classes for Kids:
Phonetics: 3 - 6 yrs
Pre-reading skills: 5 - 7 yrs
Reading skills: 6 - 8 yrs
- Class size
- Upto 20 Kids
- Student teacher ratio
- 8 : 1
- Batch timings
- Toddler Program: Monday to Saturday: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Parent – child program: Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Freestyle dancing for children: Saturdays: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Dance Stories: Tuesday & Thursday
Age Group: 3 – 5 yrs: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Age Group: 6 – 10 yrs: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Treasure Trove Fun & Creative Classes for Kids: Monday to Friday: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 1 to 1.5 hours
All material are provided by The Arts Village
- Toddler Program: Rs. 20,000/- (payable every 3 months)
- Parent - child program:
Rs. 7,500/- for 3 months (Children’s art class)
Rs. 9,000/- for 3 months (Yoga / Zumba/ salsa for parents)
- Freestyle dancing for children: Rs. 5,000/- for 14 classes
- Dance Stories: Rs. 2,500/- per month
- Treasure Trove Fun & Creative Classes for Kids: Rs. 2000 /- per month
- How to register
- To register for any program at The Arts Village, visit the office anytime between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm