About TechPlayLearn Academy
TechPlayLearn provides a stimulating environment, resources, curriculum and peer groups for kids so that they can have hands-on, experiential learning. It acts as a catalyst for seeding the passion for STEM skills. The curriculum is structured and designed in such a way that kids are involved in the continuous cycle of Question, Learn, Build, Code and Explore.
The curriculum is designed by experts to give kids a structured overview of robotics and programming by following STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) concepts. Each course is planned such that it is progressive with respect to the concepts introduced.
The benefits of course are numerous, but here are some of the most important ones:
- Hands-on experiential learning
- Improves memory & concentration
- Promotes analytical and logical skills and computational thinking
- Develops problem solving skills
- Enhances creativity
Classes offered at TechPlayLearn Academy
- Age group
- 6 to 16 yrs
- What kids learn
- During the course, your kids will learn:
- Structural and mechanical & electronic components needed to build robotic models.
- How to build simple models and then graduate to more complex ones.
- Programming robots to perform simple to complex missions.
- Class size
- 5 to 10 kids
- Student teacher ratio
- 8 : 1
- 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the course selected
All material required like laptop, robotic kit, manuals will be provided in the class.
- How to register
- To register for the class call at +91-9901613613 or send an email to email@example.com