About Temporary Tattoo Zone
Tattoo Zone established in the year 2011, is for those who don’t wish to have a permanent tattoo on the body. Temporary tattoos for birthday parties, weddings, corporate events etc is their speciality. A temporary tattoo is a non-permanent image on the skin resembling a real tattoo. Temporary tattoos can be drawn, painted, or airbrushed, as a form of body painting, but usually these tattoos are transferred to the skin.
Tattoo Zone offers Airbrushing which is unique and 100% safe on kids as it has no chemical added to it and can be easily erased with a nail polish remover. The process involves painting on the skin by hand or using stencils so that the tattoo will be perfect and the ink spreads evenly all over tattoo.
Party with Temporary Tattoo Zone
- Age Group
- 2 years +
- Rs. 3000/- is charged for a duration of 3 hours
- Rs. 2000/- is charged for a duration of 2 hours
- Rs. 1000/- is charged for additional hours A transportation fee of Rs. 200/- is charged within a radius of 20 kms
- Performance Duration
- 2 to 3 hours
Booking Temporary Tattoo Zone for a party
- How to book?
- Clients can book services over the phone
- Minimum Requirement
- Any number of kids are allowed
- An advance payment of 50 % is required to book services and the rest after the conclusion of the event.
- Set up requirement
- A table / chair and plug points need to be provided