Socatots’ has a unique mission to develop children physically and mentally, using football as a medium. Socatots creates an optimum environment for children to develop their physical fitness and mental agility. The program hones a child’s motor skills, while enhancing their self-esteem and confidence. They also help children learn numbers, the alphabets, colours and body parts, and reinforces positive aspects of their personality. The result is a healthier child whose motor skills and fitness are boosted. Perseverance, concentration, memory and general cognitive abilities are also enhanced. The program teaches basic movement patterns, balance and motor coordination. Most importantly, they ensure that physical activity is fun. Everything they do is centred around helping children develop first as people, then as sports enthusiasts.
Classes offered at Socatots
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Football✓ Physical Fitness
- Age group
- 6 months to 1 year 2 to 3 years 4 to 5 years
- What kids learn
- Socatots mission is to engage more and more children in physical activity, using football as a medium. They teach basic movement patterns, balance and motor coordination. Most important, they ensure that physical activity is fun. Everything they do is centred around helping children develop first as people, then as sports enthusiasts.
- Class size
- It’s a parent child class of upto 12 kids in one batch
- Student teacher ratio
- 12 : 1
- Batch timings
- Monday and Wednesday: 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm & 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- 1 hour
All participants are given a booklet and uniform at the time of registration.
- Rs.2500/- per month (one session per week)
- How to register
- To register for the program, call: +91-7349533777 or +91-9741421600