About Small World Preschool
Small World Preschool and Advancement Academy, is a full-service child development facility that molds and cares for toddlers from age 1.6 to 4 years. Founded in 1987 by Tehmina Barker, Small World incorporates the best of the Montessori & Play Way Method of teaching. After 30 years of experience in child education and over 3000 students, Small World is now set to expand to a full-service child development facility with their new state-of-the-art child compliant facility and advanced child development curriculum. Through specialized training of the staff and innovative learning systems, Small World is cutting edge in terms of child development. The extended curriculum, coupled with a new custom designed facility and a low teacher-student ratio ensures dedicated attention to each child and parent.
- Admission Details
- They provide year round admission to help parents admit children when they reach the right age
- Term starts in the month of June & November of that academic year.
- Admission forms are available at school and online.
- Parents can visit the school with prior appointment on any Saturday morning.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Infants 1.5 - 2.5 years Toddler 1.5 - 2.5 years Nursery 3.5 - 4.5 years
- 4 Spacious classrooms
- Sandpit & playground
- Performing arts studio/room
- Library and resource room
- They have a dedicated indoor play area and a music room as well
- Safety Features
CCTV covers the entire school, teachers and helpers are always posted at various points to ensure child satefy at all times.
- Snack options
Children are provided with a snack everyday.
- School Van
They work with two vendors that provide van transport services for the kids. They put parents in touch with them, based on the area of residence.