About SIX Cricket Academy
SIX aims to provide top-class cricket facilities, knowledge, programs and events. SIX cater’s to an audience ranging from first class cricketers to aspiring cricketers with an aim to refresh the way cricket is learnt and played. The activities, events and programs at SIX are premised on the principle of ‘cricket for all’ catering to cricket enthusiasts of every level.
Classes offered at SIX Cricket Academy
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Cricket✓ Physical Fitness✓ Yoga
- Age group
- 7 yrs+
- What kids learn
- The coaching is structured in a format which helps to create an environment where children are allowed to discover their own way of playing. They follow a constraints based approach to coaching, i.e. tell a kid what to do and let him/her figure out the way instead of always instructing on how to do.
- Class size
- 16 students
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
- Age 7 yrs +: 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
- AgeU-14 and U-16 (based on selection): 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday & Sunday.
- Age 7 yrs+: 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm on Saturday & Sunday
- 2 hours 30 minutes
The Academy provides the cricket training equipment and jerseys for participants. Students can also bring their own personal kits as well.
- Rs.2000/- Weekday Batch/Per Month
Rs.2500/- Weekend Batch/ Per Month
- The students get a progress report at the end of the program.
- They participate at the KSCA League tournament and other private tournaments.
- How to register
- To register or for further details on the coaching please refer to the email address and contact numbers mentioned above.