ScienceUtsav’s STEM Summer Camp 2019
ScienceUtsav’s STEM Summer Camp is a 10 day camp for kids aged 5 – 14 years. They are providing various options in choice of batch and timing. So, register with them to get your suitable batch and also avail the early bird offer!
Kiddo Inventor: Grade 1 to 3
- Health and hygiene kit: Live a healthy life! Learn different ways to keep our body healthy and Evaluate
- Blind slate and other sense aids: Learn about different methods by which people with disabilities communicate
- Forensic science kit: Know your body. Learn fingerprint techniques
- LED Smiley: Can you imagine the world without electricity? Know the importance of electricity
- Sound instruments kit: You scream, we scream, Ice cream! Learn the basic properties of sound and its different sources
- Trebuchet: It’s a push or a pull! Understand how force helps things move.
Junior Inventor: Grade 4 & 5
- 360° Table fan: Understand Energy and its conversion.
- Buzz wire: Understand how electricity flows
- Gauss gun: Know about Magnetism and get attracted to the world of magnets
- What’s the matter? Kit: Know what matter is. Understand the difference between solid, liquid, and gaseous states of matter
- Lava lamp, Emulsion and more: Fun with mixtures! Mix it up! Know the difference between solution, colloids, and suspension
- Slime: Learn about why do some materials float whereas some sink?
Senior Inventor: Grade 6 to 9
- Table lamp: Energy to light up the world! Learn to build an electric circuit.
- Colour shadows: Have you seen colourful shadows? Get to know the concept of shadows
- Motor boat with reed switch: Fun with magnets. Dive into the world of magnets!
- Tie and die: Understand how fibres are converted to fabrics
- Blue bottle reaction: Learn about the physical and chemical changes and differentiate between them.
- Preparation of different gases: Explore gases. Learn to make gases like carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen, Nitrogen etc. using different chemicals.
Quiz, Discussions, Crosswords, Word searches, Puzzles, Role plays, Science games are also part of the workshops! Also, children get to take their lovely creations back home.