ScienceUtsav Winter Christmas Camp
Kids! Do you want to be Santa’s Scientist this Christmas? Join the ScienceUtsav Winter Christmas Camp and make your gifts for Christmas. Children will learn how electrons travel in a wire when connected to a battery and make Glowing Christmas card, musical gift box, dancing santa and much more. The program is available for two age groups and the details of activities are given below.
Junior Innovator: Age 7 to 12 yrs
- Glowing Christmas Card: Make your own LED Card using simple electronic components and an LED. Learn about the wonderful world of electronic circuit
- Mysterious Box: Participants build special gift box using a magnetic switch.
- Magic Crystals: Learn how salts make beautiful crystals.
- Santa’s craft: Fun time with Christmas crafting. Learn how Art and Science are important in STEAM education.
- Vibrating Snowman: Build your own scientific toy and conclude the workshop with quizzes and lots of fun.
Senior Innovator: Age 12 to 15 yrs
- Pull to Greet: Interactive Christmas Bell
- Musical Gift box: Use REED Switch, Transistor and other electronic components to build a musical gift Box. Also, learn about the application of magnetism in a day to day life.
- Light Decoration: Fun time with Christmas crafting. Learn how Art and Science are important in STEAM education.
- Dancing Santa: Build a dancing Santa and learn the laws of inertia.
Take home projects/Experiments on all days. (Quiz, Discussions, Crosswords, Word searches, Puzzles, Role plays, Science games, Card games, Picture cards etc are also part of the workshops)
To register for the camp or know more details, call +91-9035216555