Robolectro LEGO Robotics & STEM Summer Camp 2022 for Kids
Are your children bored of sitting at home? Are they missing the hands-on Learning experience with friends? Worry not RoboLectro STEAM Studio, is one among the top LEGO Robotics & STEM Education Center’s in India. Being Engineers with corporate technical experience of 15 years and LEGO Robotics Certification from Carnegie Mellon University, USA, they have upskilled more than 2500 children (aged 5 to 16 years) since 2017. They also mentor students for globally acclaimed Robotics competitions like WRO, FLL, Robocup.
Robolectro have won many awards in Regionals & National level. Our students have represented India in International Level Robotics competitions and won awards.
LEGO® Robotics builds on a child’s natural curiosity and desire to explore while investigating the world of early Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Maths (STEAM) through creative play. The young minds learn age-appropriate Science concepts through fun-filled, hands-on building and coding of LEGO® Robots.
LEGO WeDo Robotics (Ages: UKG – Grade 2)
- Students build amazing robots like Spy Robot, Satellite, Earthquake Simulator and many more.
- Completely hands-on experience of building LEGO WeDo Robots to learn Science concepts
LEGO Mindstorm EV3 Robotics (Ages: Grade 3 – Grade 8)
- Students build robots using LEGO® Mindstorm EV3 Robotics kit.
- Learn about Simple Machines and Simple mechanisms through STEM approach of hands-on building and by real-world examples
Along with the hands-on building of Robots using instructions, children are encouraged to build their own creative projects using the LEGO Robotics kit, an opportunity to convert their ideas into creations. Perfect course to develop the 21st century skills required for the young minds coupled with hands-on building experience. Develops the confidence and self esteem that create Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Teach students on how technology platforms (Mechanical, Electronics & Software) interact with each other
- Fine motor skills – Enhance Hand-Eye Coordination & Brain Development
- Develop Logical thinking, Critical thinking and Problem solving skills.
- Develops Innovation and Creativity
Dates & Timings
Multiple batches throughout April and May across different locations of Bangalore (BTM Layout, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, Banashankari, Akshaynagar)
- BTM Layout: Continuous Batches in April and May
- Other Locations: Please contact them for further details
- RoboLectro STEAM Studio, BTM Layout
- Kydzadda , Bannerghatta Road
- Kydzadda, Banashankari
- PlayDates, HSR Layout
- Eesha Play Arena, Jayanagar
- Puppets Montessori, Akshaynagar
- Discovery Science, Global Health Academy, Jayanagar
For more details or to register call Ashwini/ Anil @ +91-9620201724/ +91-8618282486.