Makey Makey & Scratch 3.0
Connecting everyday object to give them life
ROBO-G brings to you Makey Makey & Scratch 3.0 summer camp for kids 7 years and above. The Makey Makey is an electronic invention kit for all ages! The Makey Makey allows you to take everyday objects and combine them with the internet. Using the alligator clips attached to any conductive material you can control the keyboard of your computers, such as the space bar, arrow keys, and left-click of the mouse.
Children will design their own games using a scratch programming platform and use Makey Makey as a controller to play the games. They can customize the controller and the game depending on the requirements.
Certificate of completion will be provided.
COVID19 Precautionary Measures
They are taking every step to ensure that your child is safe. Here are the following actions they are taking:
- Temperature checks of all students, staff and parents will be taken.
- Hand sanitisation before entering the centre.
- Social distancing regulations will be followed.
- Masks are essential. One can not enter the centre with out their mask on.
- One student on one table. Only 6 children will be admitted in a batch.
- Disinfect every kit, table and chairs will be taken care of.
Terms & conditions
- Full fees should be paid before the commencement of the batch.
- We are not providing lunch/ snacks. Kindly get your own healthy food and water bottle.
- Pick up & drop facility is not available.
- Student and kit ratio will be 1:1
- If a student misses any sessions (max 2), catch-up classes will be provided based on the availability of slots.
- 10% discount will be applicable for siblings or choosing multiple courses.
- The tuition fee is non-refundable in any condition.
A little about ROBO-G
ROBO-G, a robotics learning solution company was founded to bridge the gap between traditional approach of classroom coaching and learning to attain the deeper understanding of subject in children. They use LEGO Education kits which are already widely researched and used world-wide. The emphasis is always on playful learning experience.
The curriculum focuses on STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, and maths) while delivering robotics knowledge. Children are motivated and encouraged to become learners by observing and working in teams. They try to ignite their minds by actively engaging all their senses simultaneously.