Read Aloud S.T.E.A.M and Challenges
The Little Thinkers Lab presents Read Aloud S.T.E.A.M and Challenges session for kids. A play and learn situation for the children, this workshop harnesses the imagination and creativity of role play and pretend play to provide your kids with a unique learning experience. It is also a great platform to explore S.T.E.A.M jobs. Lots of building, lots of designing, lots of learning new things and lots of fun!
Join us to Explore S.T.E.A.M jobs!
- June 27th: Be a Theme park Designer, Design and Build a Roller coaster inspired by the book “Roller Coaster”
- July 1st or 5th: Be a Wind technician, By building a WindMill inspired the book “The boy who harnessed the wind” on July 1st or July 4th.
- July 8th or 11th: Be a Forensic Analyst ️, Solve a Crime scene inspired by the book “The mystery of missing cake”
- July 15th or 18th: Rocketry, Design and Build a Rocket inspired by the book “Mae among the stars”
- July 22nd or 25th: Court Designer, Build a basket ball court and Shooter inspired by the book “Let’s play basketball”