Raising Da Vinci & Basic Robotics 2019
Bose-Einstein is a place where student explore STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) through fun and by building hands-on activities. The program focuses on helping kids experiment, make exciting discoveries and enhance curiosity through STEAM based education. Raising Da Vinci & Basic Robotics Workshop is for kids of Grade 1 to Grade 10. This workshop is only based on hands on experiments using Makeblock Robots and Programming using SCRATCH software. Each kid will be provided with robots & tabs.
Children discover the potential of STEAM subjects through projects, Robotics, Computer Coding, Design Engineering and more. While moving from idea generation to implementation, kids work independently and collaboratively to solve complex, real-world problems.
Certified Experienced Trainers will train the children in assembly, programming, trouble shooting and understanding STEM concepts.
Raising Da Vinci (Phase -1)
- Robotics & Programming as Curriculum
- Curriculum comes with hands-on experiments and project work om state of the art robots
- One month course with 12 classes of 2 hours each.
- Curriculum is designed by industry experts and academicians.
- Experiments are designed based on flow based programming methodology.
- Demystifies complex technology
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- An effective way of introducing programming language in early stage.
- Fluency in programming – Students start with flow & text based programming
- Understanding Robotics and its application by building and program them.
- Certificate on completion of course.
To register, please call +91-8296035069/+91-9972528266 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for registration is March 20th, 2019.