Puppetry Workshop for Teachers & Parents
The Ultimate Education Support Centre is hosting a Puppetry Workshop especially for parents and educators. Learn how to make easy paper puppets and learn how to manipulate them to sounds and stories. Children benefit from learning through puppets in many ways.
Some of the benefits of this workshop are
- Get motivated, gain confidence, and learn techniques for using puppets to help support literacy in your classroom or at home with your child.
- Powerful teaching and learning tools
- To nurture creative thinking
- To stretch the imagination
- To strengthen a love of language
- To motivate even the most reluctant reader
- To heighten visualisation, critical thinking, listening, and fluency in communication skills.
- Learn to incorporate art and play into learning by using puppets.