About PEP School v2
PEP School v2 is a Montessori school founded by IIT & IIM alumni who are passionate about changing the school system in India. The school adopts the Montessori approach, whilst continually reviewing and adopting the latest in educational research into the program. They use a personalised approach to teach children based on their individual abilities and interests. The larger approach is to also focus on helping children build life skills. Trained educators in the school come from professional backgrounds who are passionate to create an environment of discovery and learning for your little ones. Their toddler program starts from the age of 15 months and have classes right up to Grade 6.
- Admission Details
- The Admission process is open through the year.
- Term 1 starts from the month of June and Term 2 from the month of November.
- Schedule a visit to the school online through there website
- Participate in an info session about the school with one of PEP’s founders .
- A follow up conversation will be scheduled with another PEP founder after they receive your response, to discuss further questions.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Toddler 18 months to 2.5 years 9:30 am to 12:00 pm Early Years 30 months to 6 years 9:30 am to 1:00 pm Elementary 5.5 years + 9:30 am to 3:00 pm Daycare 24 months + 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Bright and spacious well equipped classroom
- Engaging outside environment
- Sand pit & playground
- Library and resource room
- Safety Features
- CCTV cameras & fire extinguishers are installed in all relevant locations
- Female staff is available on transport and inside the school facility.
- Snack options
The school provides freshly prepared snacks for daycare children post 3:00 pm.
- School Van
Transport facility is provided by the school.