Paw’s Summer Fiesta 4.0
Cubby Tales brings to you Paw’s Summer Fiesta 4.0. The camp is an amalgamation of multiple activities like Art n Craft, Little Chefs, Introduction to Yoga & Aerobics, Retro games, Music and Dance, Exercises and Stretches, Life Skills, Nature Exploration and Care, Role Plays and Experiences; and a lot more. Making use of the multiple indoor and outdoor spaces and the host of activities, your child will have tonnes of fond memories to take back.
- Junior: Age 2 – 4 yrs
- Senior: Age 4 – 7 yrs
- Extended: 3 – 7 yrs
- Camping Daycare: 2 – 7 yrs
Activities Planned For The Camp
- Creativity : Multiple Art & Craft Activities to develop your child’s imagination, expression and creativity.
- Food & Nutrition: Little ones will be introduced to the concept of cold cooking and also learn table manners.
- Music & Dance: Co-ordinations mind and body along with grooving to some good music
- Yoga & Fitness: For a healthy mind and body and improved overall fitness.
- Language & Expression: Use of puppets, props and also pretend plays to trigger the innovative and expressive minds.
- Play-Way Exploration: Umpteen competitive modern and traditional games for children to develop skills in the most interesting and sporty way.
- Life Skills & Values: Introduction to discipline, compassion, balance routine, respect for others and good behaviour.
- Green & Blue Day: The theme supports creativity and problem solving. Children are introduced to a lot of DIY crafts, Nature painting, Nature craft and more.
- Little Scientists & Race Through Space: Children will be conducting small science experiments and getting a feel of the laboratory set up. They will also be introduced to different planets and other space objects.
- Know Your Country: Building their awareness about our beautifully diverse nation, this theme will sure generate curiosity and intrigue the children to know more about Our Country.
- Flash Back: It is important to know our roots. The “Good Old Days” as we say it, signifies the importance and feel good of the Retro activities and Facts.
- Role Play: Pretend Play gives a more practical insight and hands on learning to a topic. On this day, children enact out and enjoy in a setup like the Beach, Farmer’s Market, A Railway Station/Airport setup, Little Chefs and others; where each one gets a role or a duty to play.
- Around The World: The theme aims at introducing children to global culture, monuments and wonders of the World. Getting to know the World beyond our Nation, different cultures and languages, flags, continents, oceans and major countries.
Camp Theme Highlights
Green Day | Flash Back | Around The World | Little Scientists | Blue Day | Know Your Country | Race Through Space | Role Play
Camp Fee Structure
- Regular Camp: Rs.2000/- per week
- Camping Care: Rs.5000/- to 9000/- per week
- Extended Summer: Rs.2200/- per week
Hebbal/JP Nagar Branch
- Regular Camp: Rs.1500/- per week
- Camping Care: Rs.3000/- to 7500/- per week
- Extended Summer: Rs.1800/- per week