Parent Toddler Swimming Summer Camp
Learn to swim in a fun way with your tiny tots and help them learn to enjoy water and pool at Nisha Millet’s Parent Toddler Swimming Summer Camp. The class is filled with popular nursery rhymes, colorful toys and fun activities to get toddlers comfortable in the water & this helps with water familiarization and safety skills . This program is based on the AUSTSWIM guidelines which is followed in Australia. For Parent toddler classes it is mandatory that one parent has to be in the water with the child (swimming skills not necessary as parents can stand throughout).
- The class duration is 25 mins
- Both parent and child must wear swimsuits and caps
- If the baby is not toilet trained a firm fitting swimming diaper is compulsory (either disposable swimming diaper or plastic reusable diaper) No regular diapers allowed.
- Bring a hat and waterproof sunscreen as well for both you and the child as well as two towels
- Please do not bring floats/arm bands.
- Parent do not need to know how to swim but must be comfortable enough to walk in the water.
- Try to make sure the child is not tired before class and do not feed baby just before a lesson
- Turfpark – Koramangala | Temperature controlled outdoor pool
- Catholic Club – Brigade Road Extension | Covered temperature controlled pool
- Hilton hotel – Domlur | Temperature controlled outdoor pool