About Papagoya Toddler Program
Papagoya Toddler Program is for children between the age group of 10 months to 2 years. Their mornings are a mix of free play, music, stories, outdoor play and sensorial activities for toddlers. They follow the Scandinavian approach to early childhood where children learn through the joy of play. As part of the Toddler Programme, they encourage children to use their whole bodies to learn and so also provide time for outdoor play. They believe that a child explores the world and discovers themselves and their place in the world, through play, and so they create meaningful play experiences for each child everyday.
Papagoya is India’s first Norwegian Kindergarten in Bangalore that offers a full-day, play-based learning program to toddlers from age 1 to 6 years. Papagoya believes in focusing on the skills and tools that children need to become independent, confident, secure and gentle little people. Papagoya is an alternative pre-school that embraces Scandinavian Early Childhood Education.
Classes offered at Papagoya Toddler Program
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Action Songs✓ Communication✓ Early Socialisation✓ Emotional Skills✓ Motor Skills✓ Music & Learning✓ Storytelling
- Age group
- 10 months to 2 years
- What kids learn
- Children learn foundational life skills, motor skills, communication skills, socialisation. All classes have elements of free play, music, stories, outdoor play and sensorial activities.
- Class size
- Limited to 15 children only
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 2 hours
- All learning materials are provided in school. The children need to carry a snack and water with them.
- How to register
- To register or know more about the programme, get in touch with Papagoya Kindergarten