About Oakridge International School
Oakridge International School – Bengaluru is a Nord Anglia Education day school, spread across 11 acres right in the hi-tech hub of the city. The school is dedicated to nurturing and motivating students through a dynamic and success-oriented education program. Their main aim is to empower students gain an indigenous and global perspective on various aspects of academics and beyond. Understanding personalized needs of every child, Oakridge International School features state-of-art indoor and outdoor amenities like soccer field, tennis courts, swimming pool, amphitheater, digital classrooms and a learning resource center.
As one of the few IB Continuum schools in the city, its unique and personalized approach to learning enables students to achieve outstanding academic results while developing the skills and mind-set to thrive in a changing world. A strongly bonded team of educators use innovative teaching methodologies and guest lectures to enable and support students with academic as well as personal developments.
Oakridge International School offers The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Primary Years Program (PYP), IB MYP (Middle Year Programme and IB DP (Diploma Program).
- Board of Education
- The International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Admission Details
- The Admission Process at Oakridge is systematic, efficient and straight-forward for all applicants.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Parents interested in applying are requested to fill in the Enquiry Form.
- Oakridge also accepts mid-year admissions.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Pre-nursery 2 years 5 months By 31st March
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Cricket Field✓ Football Field✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit✓ Skating✓ Swimming✓ Tennis
- Snack options
- The school has a cafeteria. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details on the menu.
- School Van
- Transportation facility is available. Kindly get in touch with them for further details.