About My Little Chatterbox
My Little Chatterbox is a book library in Bangalore that helps in raising happy readers and book lovers. They also conduct Jolly Phonics classes. My Little Chatterbox believe in the power of reading and books. Children need activities that are fun, creative, which fuel their imagination, keeping them busy and leave potential for more. Books, do just that and more.
- Age group
- 1 to 12 years
- Over 700 Books
- Facility Details
- ✓ Restrooms✓ Parking✓ Kid-friendly Furniture✓ Reading Corner
Types of books
- Early Readers
- ✓ Alaphabet Books✓ Baby Books✓ Bedtime Stories✓ First Books✓ Nursery Rhymes✓ Picture Books✓ Picture Story Books✓ Toddler Books✓ Touch & Feel Books
- School going kids
- ✓ Action & Adventure✓ Bedtime Stories✓ Beginning Readers✓ Board Books✓ Chapter Books✓ Concept Books✓ Counting Books✓ Dictionaries✓ Easy Readers✓ Encyclopaedias✓ Fairy Tales✓ First Books✓ Holiday Books✓ Informational Books✓ Knowledge Books/ Series✓ Math✓ Middle Grade✓ Participation Books
- Teens & above
- ✓ Action & Adventure✓ Art✓ Comic✓ Cook Books✓ Diaries✓ Dictionaries✓ Drama✓ Encyclopaedias✓ Fables✓ Fantasy✓ Fiction✓ Folk Tales/ Folklore✓ Guide✓ Historical Fiction✓ Illustration Books✓ Informational Books✓ Knowledge Books/ Series E.G.: Time Life✓ Legends✓ Math✓ Middle Grade✓ Modern Fantasy✓ Novels✓ Poetry & Drama✓ Romance✓ Science Fiction✓ Transition Books✓ Travel✓ Trilogies
- Membership Plan
To become a member you can either mail them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the library:
#165/A First Floor,
“Shashi”, 6th Main,
J P Nagar 3rd Phase,
Please note: Do make sure you check the schedule – They are open on all days (except Sundays and Tuesdays) between 3:00pm – 6:00pm.
They offer 3 membership plans. You can enroll for 3 to 6 months:
– Beginner (where you can take 2 books at a time)
– Regular (3 books)
– Advanced (5 books)
Besides the fees of the plan you can opt for a one-time registration with an advance which is refundable.
Book rental period: You can keep the books for a maximum of 2 weeks.