About Little Learners Hub
Little Learners Hub is a preschool based on the curriculum – I Play, I Learn, perfectly tailored for 6 months to 6 year olds. This child centric curriculum keeps in mind the individual and a stimulating environment for learning and development. The school believes in providing a safe and secure environment so that children can enjoy their happy childhood. They also focus on moral values, health and hygiene and a strong talent strategy to help each child excel.
- Admission Details
- The Admission process starts in the month of March each year.
- The new term starts from the month of June.
- Admission forms can be collected from the school office.
- Parents can visit school premises by taking a prior appointment with the school’s operation manager.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Mother Toddler 6 months to 1.2 yrs 10:30 am to 11:30 am
(3 months program)
Toddler 1.2 to 2 yrs 9:00 am to 2:30 pm Pre-nursery 2 to 3 yrs 9:00 am to 2:30 pm Nursery 3 to 4 yrs 9:00 am to 2:30 pm K1 4 to 5 yrs 9:00 am to 2:30 pm K2 5 to 6 yrs 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Classrooms are spacious and well-equipped
- Sand pit & playground for free play time
- Library and resource room
- Dining area for kids meal time
- Kids have access to Block Zone and Role Play Zone during play time
- Safety Features
CCTV cameras are installed and security personnel assigned at the school gate.
- Snack options
Food can be provided by the school at an additional cost.
- School Van
School provides transport facility for the students
- After School Facilities
After school, day care services are available at the Little Learners Hub