About Legacy School
Legacy School is a “Learner centric” community that encourages all its members to immerse themselves in all aspects of school life as they explore their journey of self-discovery. As a community, Legacy School values and encourages a culture of collaborative learning along with forging positive and respectful relationships within and outside the community. Legacy School is a K-12 progressive school that offers the complete Cambridge International Curriculum, IBDP and a well-rounded schooling experience for children ages 2 to 18 years.
Legacy School firmly believes that the heart of a complete education lies in providing experiences and settings which stimulate moral reflection and ethical decision-making. What your kids learn at Legacy are grounded in compelling and authentic personal experiences. They get access to a range of powerful programs like Community Service & Service Learning, Peer Advising & Leadership, Diversity Education, Student Governance Organizations – giving the students an immersive understanding of real-world challenges and nuanced ways to approach them. Legacy’s education extends far beyond the classroom. Learning at Legacy School takes place at various platforms and students are offered a range of opportunities to excel in academic, creative, social, cultural, sporting and responsible citizenship endeavours. Students are empowered to explore and pursue their interests and strengths to the best of their ability.
- Type of School
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP)
- Curriculum Details
Legacy School uniquely integrates the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) qualifications and examinations. The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is there for students aged 16-19 and aims to develop those who show excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
- Admission Details
- Admissions open from Pre-Nursery to Grade 12
- Term starts in the month of June of that academic year.
- The admission process begins in October. Interested parents can submit the enquiry form available online.
- There will be no interview or screening unless found necessary.
- In order to visit the school, parents can register here and fix an appointment. On arrival at the school site they will be taken around the school by the school representative.
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Badminton✓ Basketball Court✓ Playground✓ Swimming✓ Tennis
- Safety Features
- The school has manned campus gate and follows a strict visitor protocol.
- CCTV cameras are installed & monitored at relevant locations.
- Trained nurses on campus to address any medical emergency. Teachers are also trained in basic first aid.
- Snack options
Vegetarian food can be be provided by the school at an additional charge. This is optional.
- School Van
School transport is available for students.