About Legacy Preschool
Legacy Preschool is a Montessori preschool, a learning community that provides an inclusive atmosphere. It actively nurtures the social, emotional and intellectual development of every child. Its emotionally safe environment allows for exploration and discovery including the vital experience of making mistakes. The learning spaces comprise of multi aged groups where nurturing the ability to live in harmony is of utmost importance. The enriched curriculum includes the Cambridge International Curriculum with the Montessori methodology. The Environment at Legacy is specifically designed to meet the needs of learners. It fosters a child’s natural curiosity and instills the ‘Joy of learning’.
- Admission Details
- Admissions open from Pre-Nursery to Grade 12
- Term starts in the month of June of that academic year.
- The admission process begins in October. Interested parents can submit the enquiry form available online.
- There will be no interview or screening unless found necessary.
- In order to visit the school, parents can register here and fix an appointment. On arrival at the school site they will be taken around the school by the school representative.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Toddler 2 yrs+ 7:50 am to 11:30 am Pre-K 3 yrs+ 7:50 am to 1:30 pm K1 4 yrs+ 7:50 am to 1:30 pm K2 5 yrs+ 7:50 am to 1:30 pm
- Spacious well equipped classrooms for children to move through the day.
- Sand pit & outdoor playground
- Performing arts studio/room
- Library and resource room for the kids
- Safety Features
- The school has manned campus gate and follows a strict visitor protocol.
- CCTV cameras are installed & monitored at relevant locations.
- Trained nurses on campus to address any medical emergency. Teachers are also trained in basic first aid.
- Snack options
Vegetarian food can be be provided by the school at an additional charge. This is optional.
- School Van
School transport is available for students.