About Kunskapsskolan Early Years
Kunskapsskolan, or The Knowledge School, began in 1999 in Sweden. It operates on the simple yet powerful idea – schools need to adapt to the learners’ needs, not the other way around. Based on the tenets of the International Primary Curriculum, the Kunskapsskolan Early Years program is comprehensive, thematic & creative. It is ideal for kids 1.5 – 5.5-year old.
Kunskapsskolan schools encourages students to take ownership of their learning via the Kunskapsskolan Education (KED) program. Meeting the development objectives for young learners is at the core of the KED Curricular Framework. This spans across social, emotional, cognitive, language, numeracy, digital and physical skills. The aim is to enable each learner to develop according to their ability, thereby helping them master the challenges of today and shape the world of tomorrow. The KED program also stimulates students into taking initiative and developing their social & emotional competence so that they can make conscious learning choices.
- Admission Details
- Admissions are open all year round.
- Term starts in the month of June of that academic year.
- There is no interviewing or screening of children and parents
- The admission process starts with submission of the enquiry forms available online as well at the school office.
- There will an interaction process. Parents and child meet the Head of school to discuss expectations from both parents and school.
- In order to visit the school, parents need to call the admission team at +91-8130628383.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Toddler 1.3 yrs as on 31 May 9:00 am to 11:00 am
11:30 am to 1:30 pm
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Pre-nursery 2.6 yrs as on 31 May 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Nursery 3.6 yrs as on 31 May 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Kindergarten 4.6 yrs as on 31 May 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Safety Features
- CCTV cameras are installed in all relevant locations
- There are adequate verified security staff and adults present in school to ensure school safety.
- Snack options
Children are provided healthy hygienic mid-day snack at school.
- School Van
The school provides school van for the kids.
- After School Facilities
Day care facilities are available from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Kids are engaged in motor skill development, music & movement, fine motor skill development and activities such as Art & Craft and Story time.