About Kidstreet Preschool
KidStreet Preschool follows a school curriculum called ‘Rhyme And Reason’ which is a structured play based, multi censorial teaching method which enables social and emotional skills along with developing their critical thinking.
- Type of School
- Admission Details
- The Admission process starts in the month of October each year.
- The new term starts from the month of June.
- Admission forms can be collected from the school office and can be accessed online as well.
- No interview process for admissions.
- Parents can visit school premises by taking a prior appointment with the school’s operation manager.
- The fees is in the range of Rs 60,000/-to 70,000/- for a year.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Toddler 1 year 10 mths 9:30 am to 12:30 pm Pre-K 2 years 10 mths 9:30 am to 12:30 pm K1 3 years 10 mths 9:00 am to 1:00 pm K2 4 years 10 mths 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Spacious well equipped classroom.
- Sand pit & playground.
- Fine arts studio/room.
- Performing arts studio /room.
- Library and resource room.
- Safety Features
CCTV is available at the main gate.
- Snack options
- Snacks/food are provided for the day care service and not the school.
- Healthy nutritious home made organic food is available.
- School Van
Transport facilities are provided.
- After School Facilities
- After school activities include handwriting without tears program for writing according to appropriate developmental readiness.
- Music classes that include carnatic music, dance and karate are available after 4:00 pm.
- Daycare, activity classes, speech therapy classes for children with speech and language delay are available.