About Katja Ganesh
Katja Ganesh is a Family Photographer who strives to capture heart warming and authentic photographs focussing on what you love the most, your child’s personality.
She had started working as a photographer as early as in her high school days. Katy Ganesh took photographs for a newspaper, did an intern ship at an architecture and advertising photographer, but soon found out that it is portraits that she loves shooting the most. Completing her University Degree in Visual Communication with focus on Photography, with working experience as an Art Director in Francfort, Germany and Paris, France for Advertising Agencies, such as Leo Burnett, DDB, Havas Worldwide and Publicis for clients such as Audi, Fiat, Peugeot, France Telecom, Sanofi and many others. Katja Ganesh is now settled in Bangalore and is happy today to live my passion with photographing the simple sweetness of the every day and by capturing family stories.
Several packages are available including new born and baby session, first year session, explorer, cake smashing/birthday session, adult portraits, family sessions and lots more. Each session includes:Photo shoot guide with tips on how to prepare for the session, Skype/ personal consultation to discuss ideas and outfits, Relaxed photo shoot in the photo studio, your own home or the lush greenery of a park, Presentation of proofs in a private online gallery to share with friends & family, Customized albums, Desk prints, Frames or Canvas, Announcement cards and digital files based on the package chosen, High quality desk prints, wall portraits on paper or fine art canvas with or without framing, press printed cards, digital files and personalized unique photo albums are à la carte. Please contact Katja Ganesh for the complete pricing list and session details.
- Type of Shoots
- ✓ Children✓ Event Photography✓ Family✓ Newborn
- Duration of the shoot
- There are no time limits, however most sessions take approximately one to two hours.
New born session can last up to 4 hours to allow plenty of time for feeding, changing and comforting of the baby.
- Booking Details
- For newborn session: They recommend booking in a tentative date while you are still pregnant so they can talk through everything calmly before your baby is born.For family sessions: Book about 2 weeks before the required date. Please note that weekend sessions are based on her availability and should be booked well in advance.3 options of locations for photo shoots are available:
- They can capture the story on location in the beautiful greenery and calm of a private park, where kids have plenty of time and space to be themselves.
- Studio sessions are great for babies or for focussing on your child’s expressions and character. Studio lighting creates crisp images and has no weather or time constraints.
- Your own home can be a great place to capture your family’s story and it is definitely a place you would want to remember.
They offer two packages:
- New Born Package
- Birthday Party Package
The packages includes:
- Photo shoot guide with tips on how to prepare for the session
- Skype/ personal consultation to discuss ideas and outfits
- Relaxed photo shoot in the photo studio, your own home or the lush greenery of a park
- Presentation of proofs in a private online gallery to share with friends & family
- Customized albums, Desk prints, Frames or Canvas, Announcement cards and digital files based on the package chosen
High quality desk prints, wall portraits on paper or fine art canvas with or without framing, press printed cards, digital files and personalized unique photo albums are à la carte. Please contact Katja for the complete pricing list.
- Pricing Details
- 50% of the amount is required to be paid at the time of booking.
- The remaining payment is to be made on the day of the shoot.
- Session fee starts at Rs 10,000/-
- Payment can be made in cash or through a cheque.
- Parent Tip
- Keep clothing simple, and stay away from written logos or big graphics. If there is more than one child, outfits should be similar with coordinating colors.
- They will schedule an in-person or Skype meeting where they will try to figure out all details for your photo session, such as wardrobe, styling and personal items in order to create your story and most stunning portraits.
- For the session, you can bring your kids’ favorite toy and music. If the plan is to meet at a park, then make sure to bring snacks, a drink, outfit change and even wet wipes!
- Make sure everyone is well rested, and well fed. Try to relax: Kids can sense stress and get affected by it. Just tell your child that they are going to visit someone fun, take a couple of pictures and to even get a surprise at the end.