About Karnataka Youth Cricket Academy
Karnataka Youth Cricket Academy has a mission to produce top quality cricketers and provide a nurturing platform for young and emerging talent. Their idea is to create a center of excellence for young talented cricketers who want to take their game to the highest level. Being a part of the academy, participants would be provided the best training curriculum, under the guidance of experienced coaches and trainers. Coaching for both boys and girls and lot of special sessions and one-on-one sessions and fitness activities is provided all year through. They have been awarded by NBSL and the APS as the leading academy of cricket in Karnataka.
Classes offered at Karnataka Youth Cricket Academy
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Cricket✓ Floor Exercise✓ Physical Fitness
- Age group
- 4 yrs+
- What kids learn
- Sessions are designed in such a manner that every kid gets an all round development for the game and what the game requires. Special programs for pace bowling, spin bowling, wicket keeping, batting, sectorial batting techniques, fielding, special fitness programs, open net sessions and few other special programs specially designed and can be used to enhance a potential player's skill and requirement.
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
- Mon – Fri: 7:30 am to 8:30 am | 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm | 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm | 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Sat & Sun: 7:00 am to 9:30 am | 10:00 am to 12:30 pm | 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm | 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm | 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm (Only on Saturday)
- 1.5 hrs on Weekdays and 2.5 hrs on Weekend
- Equipment required to practice and play the game are provided. Participants need to carry their own pads, gloves and bats.
They need to carry their kit bag which includes a notebook, pen, pencil, a water bottle filled with water and a fruit.
- Rs.35,000/- Per Year | Rs.20,000/- Weekend Classes. Uniforms and Kit bag charges are separate.
- Students are awarded certification at the end of the training program.
- Participation in All India Tournaments and also undertake international tours and tours to various states in India where matches are held. Promotion of players to state selections and other selections are available.