About Kai Parent Toddler Program
The Parent Toddler program at Kai Early Years, is an early childhood developmental program for tiny tots. The program has been specifically designed to aid in the intellectual and emotional advancement of your child, with the help of variety or proven, research-based practices. Of all the benefits that you can reap out of this, here some of the more noteworthy ones – promoting meaningful bonds and interactions, accelerating brain development, skill readiness and learning. All this and more to ensure a smooth transition into preschool, leaving you happy and proud!
Classes offered at Kai Parent Toddler Program
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Communication✓ Cognitive Skills✓ Early Socialisation✓ Emotional Skills✓ Motor Skills✓ Play Based Learning
- Age group
- 6 to 18 months
- What kids learn
- Children are engaged in activities that accelerate brain development, skill readiness, learning and helps promote meaningful bonds and interaction.
- Class size
- Maximum 15
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
- In English: Monday & Thursday: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- In Spanish: Wednesday: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- 1 hour 30 minutes
All learning materials are provided in school.
- Rs.10000/- for 10 classes
- How to register
- To register or know more about the programme, get in touch with Kai Preschool office