About Kai Early Years Preschool
Kai is an award-winning international preschool sanctuary for early learning which is nestled within a 2-acre campus in the heart of Whitefield, Bangalore. Kai Early Years is designed and purpose built around the distinct developmental needs of children within the age group of 1 to 6 years. They champion the defining 1 to 6 years of your child’s life, through an enriched, internationally benchmarked learning programme.
The campus has fluid spaces thoughtfully designed to enhance curiosity and interaction, and a uniquely integrated community center focused on the well-being of families. Kai Early Years is raising the bar in early years education by combining two well validated educational methodologies. The staff have been Montessori practitioners and early years educators for the last 37 years. Kai is also the first standalone preschool in India to be an IB authorized World School. They have gone through the rigorous process of accreditation to ensure the highest quality and standards of international education for children.
- Admission Details
- The school follows the international school year, where the school commences in August and concludes in June.
- They have two terms per academic year: Term 1 – August to December and Term 2: January to June.
- Enrolments are currently being accepted for the academic year 2022-23. The Admission process commences in the month of October for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
- The admission forms are available at the school office and online
- Interested parents can visit the school campus and experience the learning environment in session. Parents are requested to schedule their visit online at www.kaiearlyyears.com
- There is no interview or screening of the child or parent. The school encourages an interactive process where the family and child can meet and interact with the school head.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Mother Toddler 6 to 14 months Tuesday and Thursday
10:30 am to 12:00 pm
2 sessions per week
Pre-toddler 1 to 2 years 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Toddler 2 to 3 years 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Pre-K 3 to 4 years 8:00 am to 2:30 pm K1 4 to 5 years 8:00 am to 2:30 pm K2 5 to 6 years 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Kai Early Years is nestled within a 2 acre campus and offers 20 wonder- filled indoor and outdoor environments. Children can explore safely, play freely and learn abundantly in the school campus.
- Spacious well-equipped classroom
- Performing arts Studio and Amphitheatre
- Sensory Sound Garden and Kitchen Garden for kids to connect with nature
- Sand Play and Water Play area for kids to enjoy and play freely
- A dedicated multi-sport area for children
- Safety Features
- The school has CCTV cameras installed and have lady security guards.
- The fire fighting system at school include sprinklers, alarm and emergency exits.
- Snack options
The school provides healthy breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch and mid afternoon snack for the children.
- School Van
Transport facility is provided by the school. The vehicles are fitted with bucket seats, 3 point seat belt, CCTV cameras, speed governor, lady attendants and GPS.
- After School Facilities
Kai Club is an after-school & weekend enrichment programme by Kai Early Years, an educational option for an extended day where children can continue their learning through a curated range of wholesome activities. Children enrolled with Kai, as well as those from the neighbourhood, are welcome to join. They provide a warm, caring environment beyond school hours where children have the opportunity to play with school buddies, make neighbourhood friends, and be healthier and happier while being gainfully occupied. Get more details about the Kai Club on their website